Don’t forget—your admission ticket remains valid throughout the current season for another visit! To take advantage of this offer, be sure to keep your bracelet on your wrist until your next visit.
The 2019 season has now ended. See you next year!
From June 9 to September 19, 2020
Business hours: 10 am to 6 pm, seven days a week
HST included in admission prices
Youth/Students (ages 6–18 or students with valid ID): $16
Seniors (65 +): $17
Couples/Families (2 adults + children 18 and under): $48
Children (up to age 6): free
- We recommend that you set aside at least four hours for your visit;
- Pets are not permitted on the historical site;
- Horse-drawn wagon service available in July and August (weather conditions permitting);
- Free bus service available from June to October;
- Scooter rental service: $25 per day (limited number of scooters available);
- Handcart rental service: $10 per day (limited number of carts available);
- Wheelchairs available on demand (limited amount available);
- The Welcome Center opens its doors every day at 9 am.
Become a membre!
Whether you are an Acadian history buff or simply enjoy a walk in the great outdoors, the Village historique acadien membership card is a summertime must!
The 2019 membership card gives you access to the following privileges:
- Unlimited access to the historical site from June 9 to October 14, 2019;
- New! 15% discount at the Café-Bistro du Village and La Table des Ancêtres restaurants (valid only for member cardholder[s]);
- 15% discount at the Village’s shops (with the exception of food products);
- 15% discount on a one (1) night stay at the Château Albert Hotel;
- 25% discount on admission fees to various NB attractions (details to come);
- Two (2) complimentary tickets (one  day) at the New Brunswick Aquarium and Marine Center in Shippagan, NB;
- Two (2) family admission tickets (two  days) to the Village historique acadien. The perfect gift!
2019 membership cards
GOLD Card: $180 *NEW*
- Allows up to 6 visitors at a time to access the site;
- Transferrable without any restrictions;
- Ideal for: businesses, families, guests, etc.
- Allows 2 adults and children under 18 to access the site;
- Ideal for: families, couples and grandparents.
Senior (65+) card: $55
- Allows the cardholder to visit the Village at any time with one (1) guest (no age restriction for guests);
- Ideal for: adults 65 and over.
Solo card: $45
- Allows one (1) visitor on the site;
- Ideal for: adults.
Buy your membership card today!
Fill this form and a team member of the Village historique acadien will contact you within 48 to 72 hours to complete your registration.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive our annual calendar of scheduled activities as well as updates on all special activities to come!