The train station at the Village historique acadien is a reproduction of a Canadian National train station which was identified as Canadian Government Railways standard no 5 station as designed in 1918 by the chief engineer in the Moncton office.
With its hip roof supported by solid consoles, this train station is an example of a typical architectural style of a lot of train stations built in New-Brunswick at the beginning of the 20th century.
- Hip roofs
- Wide front-roof overhanging
- The consoles supporting the hip roofs to form a canopy on the sides of the building
- Two impressive skylights one in the front and one in the back
- The symmetrical layout of the windows and doors
- Lots of windows
- The aparture of the windows in projection of the operator's station, on the railroad side